Join us from the comfort of your home or office as GITA’s annual pipeline conference goes VIRTUAL! The 2020 GITA Virtual Pipeline Forum will focus on the Mega Rule and the impact it promises to have on the pipeline industry. Keeping with our rich history, the 2020 agenda will feature industry speakers offering insight, ideas, and best practices developed in response to these significant regulatory changes. Being virtual offers attendees a rare opportunity to hear from these operators, service providers, and regulators in a three-day online setting. We are thrilled to continue to bring together professionals and key decision makers from GIS, IT, regulatory compliance and pipeline integrity, as well as the vendor community and policy-makers for GITA’s 29th annual pipeline event!
The 2020 GITA Virtual Pipeline Forum will include:
- Updates on the Gas Mega Rule, and information relating to other “in-flight” PHMSA initiatives;
- Overview of recently approved changes to the National Pipeline Mapping System (NPMS) program;
- Operator presentations focused on MCAs, Geohazards, and MAOP Reconfirmation Program strategies;
- Operator Q&A Panel;
- Technology overviews, including operator case studies and highlighting what’s new in the industry.
- Valuable points you’ll receive toward your GISP or renewal!
Enhance your integrity program’s understanding of the three components of the Gas Mega Rule, prepare for continued regulatory change, and learn about tactics, strategies, and approaches that can improve the safety and reliability of your system. Don’t miss this opportunity to join your industry colleagues for this unique event, as we continue to bring new ideas to the forefront of the discussion, share lessons learned, and build on the partnerships and relationships that help keep our industry strong, even in the face of unprecedented challenges!